Make A Booking
Thank you for booking your table with us at the Aldwark Arms.
All our tables are a maximum of two hour sittings for your leisure and we respectfully ask that you vacate the table on time to allow us to prepare it for our next booking. If you do require a longer table time, please give us a call so we can allocate the appropriate time for you.
We have the following areas available to book your table:
Bar (a mix of seated and high tables – area has a TV)
Bar restaurant (seated tables – can get noisy but definitely has the vibe)
Udder room (seperate area away from the hustle and bustle of the restaurant)
Front Room (front section of restaurant)
Snug (tables situated in middle of restaurant, close to bar)
Conservatory (rectangular type room hosting a few tables, looks out onto the outdoor seating area)
Outside of conservatory - outside seating area located off our conservatory enclosed and protected from wind
Outside back – tables located outside overlooking the stunning fields, some tables have umbrellas, some dont.
— Please add a note in the comments box of your booking and we will try to accommodate where possible but we work on a first come first serve basis so cannot guarantee a table in your requested area.
– On arrival, please meet one of our team at the door who will seat you.
– Adults are responsible for children at all times and we ask that they remain at your table and avoid moving around the venue. We also request that any devices are used with headphones to keep noise levels at a minimum.
– If you request an outside table and there should be any adverse weather conditions, we will try out best to move you inside.
– Dogs are welcome in our restaurant, please advise us in your booking that you are bringing along your furry family member so we can allocate certain seating to you.
- Any special occasions will require 24-48 hours cancellations notice prior to booking, falling to give proper notice will be charged full price of the meal.
- Any large table bookings will require deposits to be paid on booking to secure table, please call the pub to arrange directly.
- Gratuity is not charged to your bill but we humbly ask you to consider our young staff who work really hard to make sure you have a fantastic time with us.
We look forward to seeing you all.
The Aldwark Arms Team